Newer resumes towards bottom
Bonfili: 11 year experienced camshaft and valve
train developer, Research and Development Specialist
- Charles Atcher: Several years as mechanic and
data acquisition specialist, engine tuner
- Jame Manning: Motorsport Operations Graduate
with Le Mans experience as General Assistant
- John Colbert:
Mechanical Engineer with experience in everything from sprint
cars to Formula Atlantics
Madhavan: Aerospace Engineering
undergrad interested in seasonal internships
- Ryan Howell: UK race mechanic with LMS, Le Mans 24 Hour experience. Formula Student
suspension design, vehicle dynamics, kinematics, data acquisition, etc.
BSc Motorsports Technology University of Hertfordshire
Hough: UK Race Mechanic with F2, Belgian Touring cars, LMS and British GT experience
engineering technologist with competition experience
- Zackery Borton: Mechanical Engineering Graduate, Formula SAE team leader with suspension design experience
- Mathieu Neuville: MSc student lookinf for a work experience as junior data engineer for the 2009 season
- David Longman: Race Engineer, Mechanical Designer and Race Mechanic
- Matthew Parsons: GATech ME with driving, fabrication, and design experience
- Benoit Dametto:
Race engineering experienced in LMS, 24 Hours of Le Mans, Super
GT (500 class) Hybrid race car (manufacturer program) in 24 hours race,
single seater all levels
- Lee Webb: Experienced sportscar mecahnie/Compoisite Tech
- Nuno Bandeira: Junior Data Engineer with experience as a mechanic in
Clio cup, Seat Leon Challenge and Porsche Carrera Cup. Cranfield MSc
- Corey Melton: Motorsport Engineering student with the experience to be an asset for your racing operation
- Michael Cook: 25
plus years experience in the motorsports industry ranging from
engineering support for top level Champ car and IMSA teams to
overseeing design and constructionof new race cars and motorcycles
- Avinash Shetty: MSc Motorsport Engineering Student looking for
work experience for 2009 season
- Ankit Mathur: Motorsport Engineer (Masters), Vehicle Dynamics+CFD Knowledge
- Andrew Smeal: Aeronautical Engineer/Aerodynamicist with limited ALMS experience
- James Morrison: Highly motived Formula SAE graduate with suspension design, team leading and practical hands on experience
- Kyle Brand: Experienced interdisciplinary engineer in Composites, CAD/CAM/CAE,
- Kyle Wilson-Clarke: Engineering Graduate with LMS, LM24
& A1GP Performance Engineer and SuperLeague & Group C Race Engineer experience
looking for contract / full-time employment - www.kylewc.co.uk
- Doug Hands: 20 years of professional experience, from Truckie to Team Manager
- Charlie Ping: Simulation/data analysis Engineer with 5 years Indy Car/ALMS experience
- Edward Brightman: UK Race and Data Engineer
with high level single-seater experience
- Greg Case: Race engineer with 15 years of experience in IRL, CART/ChampCar, and NASCAR, trackside, simulation, design, and data acquisition
- Ken Addison:
FormulaSAE graduate with composite bodywork and aerodynamics experience. Two years experience in structural analysis.
- Brian Acito: Projects/Logistics/Spares and Procurement Specialist
- William Watts: Princeton Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering graduate with composite and engine control design experience
- Mike Sales: Crew chief, team manager, mechanic with 37 years experience. ALMS, Grand Am, Indy Cars, F1.
- Dan Barousse: Mechanical engineering student searching for summer internship in motorsport industry
- Peter Smith: Motorsports Engineering graduate with hands on experience
- Daniel Alexander: Race Engineer: LMS, WTCC + GT
and Motorsport Design Engineer: Unigraphics + SolidWorks
- Chris Nelson: Race mechanic with over a decade's experience available for fly away races
- Thomas Nix: An experienced wind tunnel test engineer, searching for a job as an
aerodynamicist or wind tunnel test engineer in any racing series. Will
be graduating with a BS in Aerospace Engineering in December 2010
- Javier Garcia: degree in Electronics Engineering, Coventry University MsC Vehicle
Dynamics, Epsilon Euskadi MsC Motorsport Engineering graduate, GP2
Series Development Engineer. UK resident.
- Alex Hemingway: Recent Purdue University MET grad, interested in entry-level
motorsports and R&D positions
- Tejveer Walia: 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student seeking internship
- Andres Bonano: Mechanical engineer with over 5 years industry experience. Hands on, mechanically inclined and ready to perform
- Dale White: Team Manager, 20+ years of racing experience, GT2, LMP1, ALMS, LMS,
ILMC and 24 Heures du Mans.
- Chris Miller: Aerodynamics
Engineer: CFD and wind tunnel experience. Program Skills: ANSYS (CFD,
Workbench, ADPL), CATIA V5, Solidworks, and Matlab. Composite Skills:
Carbon/Glass/Aramid; pre-preg, cores, and vacuum bagging. Full Time:
- Kevin Lilla: Mechanical
engineer with experience as data engineer in Formula Renault 2.0 and
student at the Ecole de la Performance looking for a job in Motorsport.
- Matt Brymer: Highly motivated third year mechanical engineering student with FSAE
experience looking for a 4 or 8 month co-op job starting May 2012.
- Richard Harris: Race
car engineer with a 2:1 BEng (Hons) Motorsport Engineering Degree, with
extensive mechanical experience as a qualified automotive and race car
- William R. Bohn: Industrial Designer and vehicle development engineer with 35+ years experience.
- Matthew Slama: Mechanical Engineer undergrad with 3D modeling experience.
- Peter Symes-Thompson: Highly motivated aerospace graduate with extensive composites experience
looking to start motorsport career available Summer 2012
- Jeremy Smith: Senior graduating ME seeking field in motorsports.
- Bradford Wilson: US-based energetic and motivated DAG/Assistant Engineer looking for full-time or fly-in positions
- Justin Taylor:
Experienced prototype race engineer. Worked through the
ranks: mechanic --> DAG --> assistant engineer --> race
- Chris Drew: Junior Engineer with both FSAE and Grand-Am Experience. Interested in Junior or Data Engineering positions.
- Andrew Balfour: Very experienced mechanic/engineer with over 20 years of racing historic/ modern, single seater/gt/prototype
- Jacob Strack: 5th year ME student seeking work in motorsports industry
- John W Cullen:
Mechanical Engineering Student with CADD degree and National Certification seeking internship
- Sumesh Patil:
M.S Automotive Engineering (Specialization in Vehicle Dynamics), Formula Student Experience
- Suhas BR:
I have industrial experience where I completed my final year
project and I have also completed few internships and am an active
have the dream of working with AEROSPACE technologies. I have completed
Design software like SOLID EDGE, AUTO CAD, CATIA V5, NX, and also BIW
Fixture Design, ROB CAD, ANSYS,
Robotic simulation, HYPERMESH
(LS-DYNA). I am passionate about RACING (NASCAR, F1, any
motorsport). Experience has taught me how to build strong
relationships with all departments at an organization. I have the
ability to work with in a team or cross-team.
- Kristian Baldwin:
BEng (hons) Motorsport Engineering Graduate seeking full/part
time employment, internship or experience (paid or unpaid) within
industry previous experience with National Stock Cars during practice
sessions. Mainly data acquisition and analyst, and assisting race
engineer and technicians setup up race car. Desperate for an "in"
into the industry, whether it be paid or not, eager to gain experience
- Michael Henson:
Mechanical Engineering (BSME) graduate with 4 years of Baja SAE experience, looking for work or internship in motorsport. References.
- Ponnappa Bheemaiah Meederira:
I hold a masters degree in Motorsports engineering from Purdue
University, Indianapolis. I hold a bachelor's degree in Mechanical
specialization is in the area of Motorsports Aerodynamics. I have
worked with Prof. Andrew Borme (Formula 1 Engineer) on the Aerodynamic
development of Formuyla SAE car for 2 years.